Yes, I am in love with one Mr. Clay Aiken. Who isn't? Seriously. I'm 27 and live in the nice, boring state with plenty of wheat.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Here I am!

I've been so neglectful of my blog these past few weeks and a lot has happened! We had a press release complete with a set list, a hot new pic and more!

Real life has kinda been tough lately, but you all don't want to hear about that. Onward and upward to the land o' Clay! I love love love the new pic! The song list has me intrigued. Also, that CD release party in Kansas City will be amazing! I'll be taking plenty of pictures.

Only 37 days 8 hours 42 minutes and 45 seconds until ATDW is in my hot little hands!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Dianne Barbee said...

Meesa,

Great seeing you back in the blogs! Counting down to 9/19 and Clay's new CD right along with you!

Caro