Yes, I am in love with one Mr. Clay Aiken. Who isn't? Seriously. I'm 27 and live in the nice, boring state with plenty of wheat.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Decisions Decisions!


I was on the phone Wednesday with Audra and jokingly we talked about going to LA and seeing Clay on Jimmy Kimmel.

Fast forward two days ....

Bev e-mails me and asks me a question about fundraiser for the BAF. Then she casually asks if I'd be interested in going to LA to see Kimmel. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Of course! I got tickets for the mini concert. Called Audra. Called Bev. E-mailed Bev. Checked flights.

Fast forward to today .....

We are definitely going. I will see Clay live for the first time since Kansas City JNT 05.

Can I start packing now?


I get to see the hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dianne Barbee said...

Hello,

Congrats on the Jmmy Kimmel plans! I am sure the excitement has just begun for you and all the others going to the show!

Have a blast, and bring back CLACK!

Caro