Yes, I am in love with one Mr. Clay Aiken. Who isn't? Seriously. I'm 27 and live in the nice, boring state with plenty of wheat.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Clay on the Radio!

The Clay Nation braced itself as news came that a radio station that streamed (WSRS FM - Worcester, MA) would be playing "Without You" today. I have never seen so many "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" 's on a board in my life! And you know what? I cried. There in the middle of my office, 15 minutes before I headed home for the day, I cried. It's so great to hear Clay on the radio again!

We're getting closer!

2 comments:

Dianne Barbee said...

Meesa,

Thoroughly enjoyed the radio debut of WY, even though I was a few minutes late to hear it live. The excitement both on the message boards (EEEEE!!!) and in the DJ's voice were apparent on the download as well. Just awesome!

Have a great day!

Caro

Pamela said...

*hands Meesa a claynex*

I know the feeling well girlfriend.