Yes, I am in love with one Mr. Clay Aiken. Who isn't? Seriously. I'm 27 and live in the nice, boring state with plenty of wheat.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

New Album Title

Okay, so Team Clay has decided on having a quick contest to test our skills at reading their minds. It sounds like a game show ..... 4 words, using only the first letters to make an acronym. Also, in true Teacher Clay fashion, we must submit our answer by July 12th.

July 12th? I better sharpen my thought process.

I am going to go and one by one psychoanalyze each of Clay's blogs for clues. Soon? Is the acronym SOON? He said he loves us on Valentine's Day. Could the acronym be LOVE?

I'll be back I'm going to put on my burberry hat and try to think like Clay. Ha!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the comment!

It does make a huge difference when you focus on being happy instead of what's wrong with you. When you want to be happy, the stuff that's wrong will gradually fix itself. :)

And good luck getting into that crazy man's head and trying to figure out that acronym! LOL