Yes, I am in love with one Mr. Clay Aiken. Who isn't? Seriously. I'm 27 and live in the nice, boring state with plenty of wheat.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Clack Day!

We had a Clack day yesterday and a new person joined us. I'm sure I looked like a total idiot with my mouth hanging open because, while she is a definite Clay fan, she had not seen anything concert related since NAT! We enlightened her on the Jukebox Tour. We watched the entire Indy concert (even more educational since it was Audra's videos!) and a little bit of JNT 05. She LOVED it! Hopefully she'll go to a concert on the next tour with us. She sure is looking forward to the CD (as we all are)!

And here's a pic of my friend Carol's seven week old puppy ..... Raleigh!



2 comments:

Princess of Power said...

OMG. That puppy. Nothing in this world is cuter that daschund puppies.

Sarah Joy said...

Oh that puppy is adorable!! Makes me miss the days when we had daschund puppies. (thanks for the spelling, Audra)

Glad to see you're bringing someone new to "our world"! Clack is always fun - especially with other Clay fanatics!!