Yes, I am in love with one Mr. Clay Aiken. Who isn't? Seriously. I'm 27 and live in the nice, boring state with plenty of wheat.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Too much salt

Every bit of news I read at some point on one board or another mentions to get my salt shaker handy.

Well, I think you all will be disapppointed to know that the annual Salt Fest was two weeks ago. I know you are all probably sad that you missed it. (We won't mention that I missed the final day's festivities for a day of watching clack with Jen and Drue.) Darn.

I guess the city's philosophy is that it is a good old fashioned gathering of our city that over 99% of the country has no clue exists. And to celebrate salt.

We have salt mines, a historical salt marker and a salt plant (Morton's salt).

Salt, salt, salt. Enough to give anyone a heart attack from hypertension.

I'm sick of salt.

How about we change it from "Take this with a grain of salt" to " Take this with a mocha frappuccino"? I love me some Starbucks.

Just a suggestion.

No comments: